- Custom-made glass
- Living room
- Glass accessories
Transparent glass for Geko masks, Farys for sandblasting 127x75 mm
Geko Clear Mask Glass , Sandblasting Farys 127x75mm Without Film
- Made of float glass
- Dimensions: 127x75 mm
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Replacement for Part Numbers : G02023, FR7009
What is the difference between sandblasting helmet glass and plexiglass?
Geko/Farys sandblasting helmet glass has a higher abrasion/tarnish resistance than plexiglass.
They quickly fit popular models of protective sandblasting masks from Geko and Farys.
Mask panes made of clear glass so that visibility is always excellent.
Advantages of Glass for Geko/Farys Sandblasting Helmet
- Glass for Geko helmets, Farys
- High quality, provides better durability
- A product with high wear resistance - do not waste time on unnecessary replacements.
- Quartz glass product - non-plexiglass
- Exact dimension = trouble-free replacement