Sandblasting helmet glass 178 x 128 x 3 mm
Sealing of connections of chimney systems with heating devices, sealing of fireplace doors, stoves or boilers.
Approval: PZH HK/B/0891/01/2015
1. We work on a cooled (cold fireplace)
2. The cord is usually fixed in special grooves on the inside of the door. Put on protective gloves, take a screwdriver or similar tool to pry the existing cord. Be careful, because it can be fragile and crumble. Then use a brush (preferably wire) to remove the remnants of the cord and old glue, finally degrease with a cloth moistened with denaturant (or other degreasing agent)
3. Spread a thin layer of glue at the bottom of the groove (the tube should be opened by unscrewing the cap and piercing the tube film with the reverse side of the nut); the lower part of the nut (dispenser) can be shortened as needed.
4. Spread the glue along the length of the groove. Pasting a new cord start from the center of the bottom of the door and spread it along the entire length of the door, pressing it tightly. If you have to trim the end of the cord – do it with a neat, "clean" cut so that it fits snugly to the other end of the cord. You can not leave a gap between one and the other end.
5. Press the glue into the gasket do not stretch it during pasting; remove any excess glue with a damp cloth. The sealing side of the cord should not be soiled with glue.
6. Close the door and then open and check if the gasket has fit well. Leave to dry for at least 4-5 hours without closing the door
7. It is best to ignite a flame in a small fireplace so that the glue additionally hardens. To be sure, you can re-perform the door tightness test with a piece of paper. Now you are ready for the new heating season!
8. Replacement of the gasket should be carried out all activities in protective clothing.